One of the small wall decorations on our boat was looking quite ratty so I threw it away and was searching for a replacement. Of course when looking for something specific it can never be found, but during my search I suddenly wondered why I was shopping when it was possible to make my own.
I had die cut a lot of seahorses recently as I had an idea for another card, but hadn’t used them. I spent some time pencil colouring them using some gamsol to blend. I also fussy cut some stamped shells from a GKD set. Using this same set and another with a nautical theme I stamped various images over the watercoloured background. I used the wreath builder template to get this result. Popped up the seahorses and added the whole panel to a darker blue piece of CS. Added this to a small canvas that is quite thin and light which I had painted black first.
In general I usually post to my main blog but as some challenges ask for new images that are anything but a card, and I never link my posts here publically, I figured I could post so all of you can see it and still perhaps use it in a challenge at a later date.